Tuesday 6 April 2010

A Mixture

I realised I never showed you this layout that I did for the ATDML challenge last month. The challenge was to use papers from at least three different companies.

I used AC Abode, Sassafrass Sweet Marmalade and CC Material Girl.
I also used Prima flowers, CC Chipboard Alphas, MLS mini alphas and lots of other bits and pieces.

Obviously couldn't resist some liquid pearls and a few butterflies!
I was really pleased with the effect I got by using papers that don't coordinate, I love the way that the colours contrast. Plus I love the fact that it made me use up a few single sheets of paper that I had been hoarding for a while!
TFL xxx

3 comments:

SarahLP said...

Wow, that's gorgeous, Beki! Especially love those clouds echoing the pp and all the layered flowers. Yummy :o)

Julie said...

Love the LO - The clouds are really cute and a very clever idea.
Very colourful. xxx

Sarah xx said...

Wow! What a great mix of papers and colours - I really love this - it pops off the page!! xx