Tuesday 27 April 2010

Just In Time

Today I was provided with some inspiration just when I needed it. Tuesday is my long afternoon as I don't have to collect Mum until 5 so I have a bit longer to myself, but I wasn't sure what to do with myself until Janice set us a mid week Gogo Challenge. The challenge was to use items from 3 kits so this is mainly March, some paper and stones from Feb and the twine is from Jan.
Sorry about the pic, I am limited to scanning at the moment as I left the battery charger for the camera at the caravan so am without it until the weekend. The scanner doesn't like anything 3d but at least I can share for now.

This is the layout I did at Scrapaholix yesterday, it's very similar to the one I did last month but nevermind!!
Again those flowers look much better in real life!
And finally a little preview of a layout I'm not gonna share yet.........

Hope your week has started well xxx

1 comment:

Emma said...

Love that 2nd lo Beki, great muted colours, that strawberry looks pretty too!