Sunday 28 June 2009

RAK's and PIF's

I'm back from another lovely weekend in sunny Devon. Before I went I promised to upload my attempt at the Twisted sketch #3. I decided to kill two birds with one stone and used the sketch to create my example for a little class I'm doing for a few friends. I wanted to show them how to scrap without using patterned paper so here's what I did....
Here's the required 'Fine Bling' in close up detail. I used glitter glues and Sakura stardust pens.
There's a bit of hidden journalling too....
The other day I was lucky enough to win a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from Katy's blog.
It was a package full of journalling bits, a really great prize as I go through these fairly quickly. As I was so fortunate, I thought I would pass it forward and do a little RAK of my own so leave me a comment telling me your fave product or technique of the moment and I will give away a prize to one lucky person. Leave your comment on this post by this Friday 3rd July.
Off for my BB fix
Night xx

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

The layout looks fantastic!
Love the flowers you made!
Vanessa

Clare said...

That is the cutest photo, you made it even cuter!

teresamatz said...

beautiful take on the sketch, and I love the ribbon flowers

Gayle said...

I love the flowers and the hidden journaling. Gorgeous photo.

Gayle x

Anonymous said...

Pretty LO! Love the flowers and the fine bling, very summery colours too.
Gosh it's hard to decide on my fave technique at the moment, I do a lot of distressing and inking as I'm trying to get better at it. I love Glimmer and Cosmic Shimmer Mists too.

Anna said...

As you know I'm loving paint at the the moment! It great to add colour without it being a solid block and there's lots you can do with it! Lovely layout. Anna x

Claire Crompton said...

Lovely layout. Really love Tattered Angels glimmer mists at the moment, love all the different colours. Yum.

Claire Crompton