Saturday 20 June 2009

I Love Sky Plus!

I don't know where this week has gone. Things were out of routine for me so I haven't known what day it is most of the time! So, Wednesday I watched the postman drive up the road with a yellow box on the seat next to him, my gogo kit! It was so full of goodies it was heavy! Firstly there was a little surprise, my prize for the Stay at Home Challenge, these really cute AC backyard stickers......
Then the Go2Pieces some really unusual bits and pieces this month...
Then some lovely journalling bits including a pen, some brads and pins and stunning Thickers and my fave bit, three really lush ribbons.
Then the papers, I am loving the spotty Hambly...
So I was a bit busy and although I was desperate to cut into it, it didn't happen til Thursday but this is the result.....
Me on my first trip to Dartmoor when I was 6 months old! I have always found those walks tiring!!!
I have been busy in school, we are getting ready for our play on tuesday so I have been making the Hall look fab with big displays of the lovely giraffes the kids painted last week. I've even had to bring some stuff home to do at the weekend to get it ready in time.
Yesterday my sister turned up with some munchies to watch the Biggest Loser Final, I know how bad that sounds and no, we aren't trying for the next series! It was so excited, we cried and screamed and swore (well that was just me actually!) Everyone looked fantastic and the winner was quite unbelievable. Since it was on I've watched the end like 4 times cos we kept rewinding it to show everyone who walked through the door! Seriously, if you can watch it!
Last night, my BIL did a photo shoot of my best friends for her bday pressie. I didn't know what to get her and was so pleased to come up with the idea cos we had a lot of fun. I managed to sneak into a few photos too. I'll share them when I can.
Anyway, I should probably get up.
Have a good Saturday blogland xx

No comments: